In this GYP Softball podcast Dan and Tyler are joined by Danielle Lawrie. Danielle is an Olympian for Team Canada and an Analyst for ESPN. They talk about the following topics and much more…
- Danielle shares her story growing up and being competitive in everything that she did with her brother
- She discusses her recruiting journey and why she decided to play for the University of Washington
- We dive into the 2008 Olympic softball and discuss the preparation for the 2020 Olympics
- She shares how she overcame many things and won the 2009 National Championship
- Danielle talks about balancing being an athlete, mom and being a positive role model for all female athletes
- She gives advice to players, parents, and coaches as well
Download all of our podcast and Follow Us on All Things Social Media!
Shop for the best Baseball and Softball Training Products!