In this GYP Baseball episode Dan and Tyler talk to Joel Pelland, the owner of Peak Performance Chicago. They talk about the following topics and much more…
– His baseball career that lead him to play at Division 1 Central Michigan
– An injury that he had to deal with while in college
– How he got into the mental training of athletes
– Lead, Compete, and Live. How these 3 things impact the work he does
– Books to help athletes become better leaders
– Advice to teenagers, parents, coaches, and goals for himself moving forward
Mention this podcast “Going Yard” to Joel and receive 50% off of your first session with him! Click Here to Sign Up.